How to Become a Product Tester?
Do you know that a number of companies are looking for people like you to test their upcoming products and services? The interesting part of product testing jobs is that you keep the products and get paid to try and test products. There are companies that offer product testing jobs to test new products and services such as software, beauty products, laptops, music devices, hair care products and many more.
If you are new to consumer product testing, please follow the below mentioned step by step instructions to become a paid product tester and get paid for testing new products and services:
- Do not Pay anyone to Join a Paid Product Testing Company: All the legitimate consumer testing companies are free to join. They pay their members to test their products and do not charge any money to join them.
- Create a Separate Email Account: You can expect to get a number of product testing invitation emails. So we highly recommend to create a separate email account for paid product testing purpose. Also periodically check your spam mail folder as well so that you do not miss any paid product testing invitation.
- Register with all the recommended paid product testing companies on my paid product testing companies list. These are the product testing companies that I have found over the year and personally use to get free products. They are legitimate and free to join.
- Tips on getting more paid product testing assignments: Fill your profile correctly while registering with consumer product testing companies. Make sure your address on file is correct, so that you do not miss any new product mailed to you for testing.
- Tips on getting paid for tested products and services: Make sure you keep all the paid product testing invitation emails for the completed assignments. Also, fill the questionnaire timely and correctly.
- Subscribe to our Email Newsletter: Do subscribe to our newsletter and like us our Facebook page: get paid to test products. We send product testing opportunities to our subscribers first and then publish. Sometimes less testers are needed so we send the opportunities only to our subscribers (loyalty pays!).
To start paid product testing I would suggest to check this link and join top 3 product testing companies to start with. Remember, it is free to become a product tester and you can get paid to test new products. Take action and start getting paid for testing products.
You will find product testing assignments fun and rewarding. If you like this article please share this website on Facebook and Twitter.