Get Paid to Try and Test New Products
Some of my website visitors have asked “can you really get paid to test new products?”. The answer is yes. There are a number of consumer product testing companies that pay to test new products and services before launching the product/service in market. From time to time these companies look for new consumer product testers. I have personally been testing consumer products and services for last 6 years and have put up this website to help people like you.
Before you read any further I would like to make it clear that you will not be rich testing products and services. However, you can earn some extra money each month, get free products, try new products before anyone. All in all you will find product testing fun and rewarding.
Now you might be wondering how to become a product tester? Which companies pay to test products? How it works? I will try to answer all these questions below. However, if anything is not clear, please contact us with your question/doubt and I’ll help you as soon as possible.
List of Paid Product Testing Companies: Below is a list of consumer product testing companies that offer paid product testing opportunities to try out new products and services and share your feedback. Join and get paid to test products and services. All of the below product testing companies are double opt in,i.e., you need to confirm your email id after registering with them.
Top 3 US product testing companies:
- Opinion Outpost – Click Here to Join Opinion Outpost and get paid to test products.
- Springboard America – Test products for free and get paid for it. Join Now!
- Ipsos i-Say –Click Here to Join Valued Opinions and get paid to test products at home.
Top 4 UK product testing companies:
- Mysurvey UK – Join and get paid to test products.
- Opinion Outpost UK – Join Opinion Outpost and get paid for sharing your opinions.
- Toluna UK – Toluna UK is looking for new members to participate in paid surveys and test new products. Join Toluna UK and get paid to test new products.
- Global Test Market UK – Join Global Test Market UK and get paid to test products and participate in online market research surveys.
Top 5 Canadian product testing companies:
- Opinion Outpost Canada – Join Opinion Outpost and get paid for sharing your opinions.
- Mysurvey Canada – Join and get paid to test products.
- Ipsos I-say Canada Panel – Join Ipsos Canada and get paid to influence new products.
- Opinion World Canada – Join Opinion World Canada and get paid to influence new products.
- Nielsen Homescan Canada – Join Nielsen Canada and get paid to take surveys and test new products.
Top 5 Australian product testing companies:
- Mysurvey Australia – Join and get paid to test new products.
- Opinion World Australia – Join Opinion World and get paid for sharing your opinions.
- Toluna Australia – Toluna is expanding in Australia and is looking for new members to participate in paid product testing studies. Join Toluna Australia and get paid to test new products.
- Global Test Market Australia – Join Global Test Market Australia and get paid to try products.
- Valued Opinions Australia – Join Valued Opinions Australia and get paid to try new products.
The big question is: how to become a product tester?
The answer is simple. If you have a laptop and access to Internet and are from English speaking countries then you can become a product tester. All you need to do is join the above mentioned product testing companies, confirm your email and wait for the testing opportunities. Once there is a need for a new product testing the companies will send you an invitation for the same if you are a good fit. Complete the product testing assignment and get paid for it!
If you are new to consumer product testing, please check our step by step guide “How to Become a Paid Product Tester?“.