Consumer Product Testing Jobs 2017 – Join FREE Product Testing Companies and Test Products for Money.
Get Paid to Test and Try New Products at Home. Earn Up to $50 Per Product Test.
Are you looking for consumer product testing jobs and want to get paid to test products?
Do you know that you can become a product tester and get paid to try & test new products?
Yes, it is true that anyone (age 13+) can be a product tester and it is FREE! There are a number of consumer product testing companies that are looking for paid product testers to test their client’s new products.
Consumer product tester jobs are for those people who want to test products and get paid for it.
What is Consumer Product Testing?
Companies conduct testing for their products and services to find out what the consumers say about their products and services. Usually the product tester tries out a product/service for a few days and tells his/her experience about the product/service by filling out online surveys.
The BIG retail companies hire product tester to try & test their new products to find out what consumer think about their new product before it is launched to market. Usually the consumer testing companies allow the testers to keep the sample products and pay cash for testing. If you are serious about product testing jobs, I suggest to join multiple product testing companies to maximize your chances of getting invited to test and try products at home.
How it works?
You are probably wondering how it actually works. In most cases, it is really very simple process. When called upon to test some product they will send the sample product to use it for a week or two. You will receive a course of the study, to ask how he/she likes the sample product. If the tests are something like a snack food you could be asked to test some other conditions also. While testing products such as electronics you may also be asked questions about how easy was to use the product, quality, color and packaging etc.
The follow up studies are similar to standard paid surveys. One thing to remember is that you need to follow the instructions carefully. When asked to return the product, you need to follow the instructions and send the product back. They may not pay you the incentive if you will not return the product. It is just common sense, however.
Act now, join product testing companies and get paid to test products.
Why to do product testing assignments?
I highly suggest to do consumer product testing assignments because:
- it is an easy way to make extra money from home
- it is FREE to do and you do not need to invest any money to join
- you can do it in your spare time
- it is fun and rewarding
- you get FREE samples and products
Where to start?
If you want to become a product tester and want to test products for money then you need to join market research companies that provide paid product testing opportunities. Below is a list of free product testing companies that I personally use to get free products to try and test at home.
I highly recommend to join the below product testing companies. You need to verify your email id by clicking the confirmation link to get product testing invitations. This is required else you will not be invited to test products.
- Note 1: Join all of the below listed product testing companies to start with. The more companies you join, the more product testing opportunities you will have.
- Note 2: Don’t forget to confirm your email ID after joining each company 🙂
List of FREE Product Testing Companies:
- Ipsos i-Say (18+, USA and Canada residents only) – Click here to join Ipsos i-Say and Get Paid to Test Household Products.
- Opinion Outpost (18+, USA residents only) – Click here to Join Opinion Outpost, Take Surveys and Get Paid to Test Products at Home. You can expect stuffs like foods, beauty products and household items to test.
- Toluna Surveys (16+, USA and Canada residents only) – Toluna is one of the largest product testing companies. They are currently looking for people to test “L’Oreal Lip Liner”. Click here to join Toluna and apply to test for above product.
- Global Test Market (18+, USA, UK and Canada residents only) – Test products for free and get paid for it. Join Now! You will get mostly household items to test.
- Pinecone Research (18+, USA residents only) – If you looking to test generic household products then you must join Pinecone Research. Highly recommended. Click here to join Pinecone Research.
Don’t forget to confirm your email id after joining.
Don’t forget to confirm your email id after joining.
- American Consumer Opinion Panel (18+, USA residents only) – I have received a number of household items to test from ACOP panel. Click here to join American Consumer Opinion. They are currently looking for new members.
- Pinecone Research (18-24 years only) – This is the product testing panel that I love most. You can expect to get 2-3 product testing opportunities from them each month. Pinecone research is invitation only and hard to join. If you want to join pinecone research, please click here for Pinecone research signup link. Also, you will get $3 for every survey you will complete.
- Mindfield Online (16+, USA residents only) – Test products for free and get paid for it. Join Now! You will get mostly household items to test.
Not from US, UK and Canada? Don’t worry. Subscribe below and we will send you suitable product testing opportunity for your country once available.
If you are new to consumer product testing then we highly recommend to read our step by step guide “how to become a paid product tester?” and sign up with all the recommended paid product testing companies.
Some consumer product testing jobs do not involve testing of a physical product, for example you may be asked to try out a new website and comment on its look and feel. How does it feel to navigate? What’s the ease of switching from one link to another? These are the kind of surveys you may be required to carry out, in these cases. Some other tester jobs have definitely been more popular, such as video game testers, who have the advantage of earning major bucks while playing and having the most fun in their time. Get paid to test products and earn money online.
To start with consumer product testing jobs, please follow below steps:
- Step 1. Click here to join this product testing company.
- Step 2. Once you have joined the above company, go to your email inbox and confirm your email id by clicking on the confirmation link.
- Step 3. Test products at home and get paid for it.
Consumer product testing job is something that many people probably wonder about. The world of paid product testing is like a dream.Test free products and get paid to fill out surveys. You can join product test panels and get free or discounted products for telling companies what do you think about their products and services. It looks like a dream come true. Ensuring product testing is not always perfect though, but it can be profitable and fun for getting into a paid product testing study.
It really is a good complement to review new products and services, because most of the work comes from the same company, which you are already a member. The survey companies use their databases and, in fact, a lot of their surveys are to find suitable people who match certain eligibility requirements for clients and are willing to try the new product or service. These opportunities may come as a result of the low paying short surveys or sweepstakes survey. Typically, this is not the selection process because they do not want people to find their way into the test. This is one reason why you should do these short and free surveys that may lead to a product test.